- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Purchase 4 tires receive an alignment at 1/2 price!view coupon
Savings of $44.97
Troy Garman, 04/01/2021
These guys are the best! Knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, reliable, trustworthy and priced competitively! What more could you ask for from a mechanic? Highly recommend them!